Access to Camp
There are daily flights from Johannesburg and Cape Town to Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport.
Please contact us for transfer reservations or any further detail regarding travel options to camp.
DIRECTIONS FROM JOHANNESBURG/HOEDSPRUIT
- Travel 6.7km towards Nelspruit on the R40
- Turn left at the Eastgate Airport/Timbavati sign and pass through the first control gate
- Travel 16km, passing Eastgate Airport on your left, until your reach Enkhulu Gate
- Gate Fee is R160 per vehicle
- Please do not follow the signs for Klaserie River Safari Lodge.
- Please do not make use of your GPS when you have entered the Enkhulu Gate , as it has been known to take the incorrect and smaller dirt roads, extending your travel time and chances of getting lost.
- Once you have passed through the Enkhulu Gate, continue on for 21km.
- Turn left at the 21km marker and the sign that reads Xanetseni, Senalala and Klaserie Sands.
- Proceed for 9km on the dirt road, following the Klaserie Sands signs
- Continue straight at the four way junction.
- You will pass Hilltops on your left and shortly thereafter, you will reach the Klaserie Sands entrance.