Klaserie Sands River Camp Facilities
The Klaserie Sands River Camp facilities offer guests an array of activities and tranquil spaces to optimise on their leisure time.
Expansive shaded decks, stretched under Jackalberry trees, provide beautiful respite from the African sun. A rim-flow pool and sun deck, complete with day beds and lounge areas, offers superb views of the camp’s private water hole. Quench your thirst with a decadent cocktail while watching a parade of animals and birdlife doing the same.
Alternatively enjoy a pampering spa treatment in the privacy of your room’s private deck, surrounded by the sounds of nature.
Boasting both indoor and outdoor dining areas, the camp offers further relaxation pods in the form of an open fire seating area, lounge and library as well as a central bar. Our friendly and passionate team are always available to ensure your every need is fulfilled.
For our more active guests, the fitness centre and running track are available to work off the delicious meals consumed and our extensive lawned gardens provide an idyllic setting for a yoga routine. For couples and families looking for team sports, there is a volleyball court and croquet pitch available for some healthy competition.
For those seeking the perfect memento of their stay, our boutique gift shop stocks an array of exquisite local crafts and internationally lauded brands such as Patrick Mavros jewellery.
Activities for Klaserie Sands River Camp Guests
Klaserie Sands River Camp offers an array of activities for guests to choose from:
- Experience the awakening of the bush with an early morning game drive led by an expert ranger, served with tea, coffee and delicious homemade treats
- Encounter nocturnal wildlife emerging as the day cools on your late afternoon game drive
- Feel the African terrain below your feet on a bush walks led by expert guides
- Experience unprecedented bird watching opportunities
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in the rim-flow pool with direct views onto our active waterhole
- Select a book or boardgame from the library to enjoy on the expansive deck, shaded by the towering Jackalberry & Leadwood trees
- Work off the indulgent meals; enjoy the fitness centre, set up a yoga mat on our manicured lawns or enjoy a game of croquet or volleyball
- Be pampered with a spa treatment in the privacy of your private deck, surrounded by the sounds of nature
- Indulge in an authentic off-site bush dinner where we showcase traditional South African cuisine, song and dance
- Sleep in outdoor luxury under a milky-way blanket at our newly launched Founders Post starbed
- Take home a reminder of your Klaserie Sands River Camp experience with a beautiful item from our gift store; which features exquisite local crafts and internationally lauded brands such as Patrick Mavros